Magma Two Sided Floor/Dock Upright Rack System [R10-1002-64]ELC-58430
Two Sided Floor/Dock Upright Rack System
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water.
With Magma’s two-sided Kayak/SUP Storage Rack System your problems are solved. This rack has been specifically designed for marinas and resorts or the residence with a large assortment of water toys that require easy convenient storage and accessibility.
Building the rack system is simple; start with the base rack and purchase the specific arms (sold separately) that best fit your needs. Fully assembled this rack holds up to 8 Kayaks or 10+ SUP’s or any combination of both. The base rack is designed to be mounted directly to any dock or flat surface. Constructed with 1-1/2” Dia. 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing, each vertical uprights has adjustment holes spaced 2” apart for maximum storage capacity.
Rack and components include pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam pads, Stainless Steel mounting/attachment fasteners, and stainless steel tie-down end loops for using securing straps or a cable lock to safely secure items in the rack.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack system is a must have for every water activity enthusiast.
*Arms sold separately
- Mount To Any Dock or Flat Surface
- Custom build your rack using various combinations of arms
- Arms adjust every 2" to maximize storage capacity
- Base arms include Stainless Steel tie-down Loops and Preinstalled UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads
- Includes Stainless Steel hardware
- Material - 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height) - 60-7/16" (153.48 cm)
- Weight - 39 lbs (17.70 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Magma Removable Rail Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack - Wide - 20" [R10-626-20]
Magma Removable Rail Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack - 17.5" *Case of 3* [R10-626CASE]
Magma Straight Kayak Arms - 30" [R10-1010-30]
Magma Over the Water Basic Upright Rack System [R10-1003-64]