Ancor 12-10 Heatshrink Butt Connectors - 25-Pack ELC-55430
12-10 Heatshrink Butt Connectors - 25-Pack
Gauge Size: 12-10
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire range: 12-10
- mm: 3-5
- Gauge: 12-10 AWG
- Type: Butt Connectors
- Package Qty: 25
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 091887308006
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Blue Sea 5121 400AMP Class T Fuse 
Blue Sea 8247 AC Digital Multimeter with Alarm 
Blue Sea 1838 M2 AC Multimeter 
Paneltronics Breaker 30 Amps w/Reverse Polarity Trip Coil - White [206-087]