Ancor 22-18 Heatshrink Butt Connectors - 500-Pack ELC-55424
Order Qualifies for FREE Ground Shipping
22-18 Heatshrink Butt Connetors - 500-Pack
Guage Size: 22-18
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire range: 22-18
- mm: 0.3 - 0.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gauge: 22-18 AWG
- Package Qty: 500
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Type: Butt Connectors
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 091887308235
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Blue Sea 5121 400AMP Class T Fuse 
Sale price $3599 $35.99
Blue Sea 1838 M2 AC Multimeter 
Sale price $28299 $282.99
Blue Sea 8247 AC Digital Multimeter with Alarm 
Sale price $26699 $266.99
Victron SmartShunt 2000AMP/50MV Bluetooth Smart Battery Shunt [SHU050220050]
Sale price $29495 $294.95