Beckson Thirsty Mate Pump 24" w/24" Flexible Hose [224PF]SPC-46335
Thirsty-Mate Hand Pump
The Beckson THIRSTY-MATE hand pump is manufactured in the U.S.A. of the finest materials available. It is self-priming and very easy to clean. This hand pump will not rust or corrode or mar your boat. If your THIRSTY-MATE hand pump becomes clogged, simply remove the foot valve assembly and clean out the inside. Spare parts such as replacement foot valve assemblies and hoses are readily available.
- Angled top sleeve
- Contoured red tee handle
- Non-conductive material
- Self-priming plunger valve
- Special polyvinyl grey body and shaft
- Removable foot valve for cleaning
- Solvent welded construction
- Will withstand temperature to 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Length: 24"
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Strokes/Gal: 7
- Capacity: 8GPM
- Hose Length: 24"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 480 GPH
- Gallons Per Minute: 8 GPM
- Type: Manual
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 7"W x 26"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 021083000176
We Also Recommend
Raritan PH Superflush Toilet w/Soft-Close Lid [P101]
Raritan Diaphragm Intake Pump - 12v 
Raritan Slow Close Seat & Cover - White [1238SC]
Dometic MSD Fitting f/Large Tank 970 Series Toilets