Clipper EX-1 Exhaust Temp Monitor & Alarm [EX-1]SPC-46985
EX-1 Exhaust Temperature Monitor/Alarm
The EX-1 continually displays the exhaust gas temperature in wet exhaust systems giving advanced warning of potential problems.
The EX-1 measures the exhaust gas temperature directly and displays it in degrees centigrade or Fahrenheit. Once the normal working temperature has been established a maximum temperature, a few degrees higher, can be programmed into the EX-1 which will then sound an alarm if that temperature is exceeded.Even a small rise in temperature can indicate a potential problem such as a minor blockage, leak or failing pump which can be corrected before a complete failure occurs.
- Compact size 125 x 62 x 23mm with high contrast LCD
- Supply current less than 1.5mA
- Supply Voltage 8 to 15 volts DC.
- Supplied with sensor and 5M cable
- Temperature range -35 to +170° Centigrade
- Threshold range -35 to +170° Centigrade.( -31 to +338° Fahrenheit.)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
SeaDek 40" x 80" 5mm Sheet Storm Gray Brushed - 1016mm x 2032mm x 5mm [23875-80051]
Faria Newport SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge - 100 to 250 F 
Faria Temperature Sender - 1/4" NPT Thread 
Faria Oil Pressure Sender - 1/8" (NPTF American 80 PSI) Dual Standard [SD0025]