Cobra Wire 10 Gauge Marine Wire - Black - 100 [A2010T-07-100']SPC-85556
10 Gauge Marine Wire - Black - 100'
This product was designed to meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories. It can be used as internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, internal wiring of panels and meters, point to point, etc. Stranding is tin coated copper for corrosion resistance.
- STRANDING: Class K Tinned Copper
- STANDARD: UL 1015, UL 1230
- INSULATION: This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound (VW-1), and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant. It is extremely flexible and easy to work with.
- VOLTAGE: 600 Volts
- TEMPERATURE: 105°C dry, 75°C wet
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 10 AWG
- Color: Black
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 4.5 lbs
We Also Recommend
Blue Sea 5121 400AMP Class T Fuse 
Victron SmartShunt 2000AMP/50MV Bluetooth Smart Battery Shunt [SHU050220050]
Samlex 400A Class T Replacement Fuse [JLLN-400]
Balmar SG235 Battery Monitor Kit N2K BT Gateway No Display 12-48VDC [SG235]