Garmin GT52HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/DownV/SideV - 455/800kHz, 500W [010-12405-00]ELC-58964
GT52HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/CHIRP DownVü/SideVü - 455/800kHz, 500W, 12-Pin
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP DownVü and SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 500 W each (1,500 W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional (24-16); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0x50 @ 455 kHz) & (1.0x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Chirp: High Wide/Non Traditional
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Pins: 12
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759148614
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N [411350-1]
Garmin Transom Mount Bracket [010-13070-00]
Faria Newport SS 2" Fuel Level Gauge - E-1/2-F 
Faria Newport SS 5" Tachometer f/Gas Inboard - 6000 RPM