Minn Kota Raptor 8 Shallow Water Anchor - Black SPC-85182
Raptor 8' Shallow Water Anchor - Black
Raptor keeps working to hold you more reliably than any other anchor, especially in rough conditions. Designed with increased retraction force, Raptor’s spike pulls free from mud, sand and rock every time. Legendary Minn Kota durability and innovative anchoring technology make Raptor the only hydraulic anchor that can call itself relentless.
- Durable Design: A wider profile, heavy duty reinforced pivot points and extruded aluminum design will keep Raptor on the water in the harshest conditions
- Retraction Force: We designed Raptor with increased retraction force to ensure spike removal in all bottom conditions.
- Multiple Control Options: Control Raptor from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), standard (normal anchoring), and Auto-Bottom Mode on Active Anchoring equipped models which automatically delivers the ideal anchoring force by sensing bottom hardness
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Raptor with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Raptor safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Product Weight 38 lb
- Anchoring Depth 8 ft
- Product Dimensions 15.5 in x 4.75 in x 58 in
- Operation Hydraulic
- Deployment Four-Bar Articulating Arm
- Auto Up/Down
- Wireless Remote (2)
- 15' Hydraulic hoses
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Taylor Made Fender Loc Fender Lines - 3/8" x 72" - Pair - White 
Robline Premium Nylon Double Braid Dock Line - 1/2" x 25 - White 
Robline Premium Nylon Double Braid Dock Line - 5/8" x 35 - White 
Attwood Neat Cleat Stainless Steel - 6" [66517-7]