Raymarine i40 Speed Display System [E70063]SPC-45986
i40 Speed Display
Compact and feature-packed instruments, the i40 series instruments are smart choice for boaters looking high performance and great value.
The i40 series is simple to operate thanks to the use of just three control buttons, i40 has extra-large digits and razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
These SeaTalk® compatible instruments offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. The ultra-sleek design of i40 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. All i40 Instruments come with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i40 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 0.4 watts for superior run-time and excellent green credentials. The i40 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
i40 Speed Instrument
Shows current, maximum and average boat speed, log trip and sea temperature.
The Raymarine i40 Speed Instrument is available as a complete system with a thru-hull transducer, or transom mount, or as a display-only kit enabling you to monitor your boat's speed through the water as a remote location. The i40 Depth Instrument offers easy-to-read displays of current speed, maximum speed, average speed, distance log, trip log as well as water temperature
i40 Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- High contrast LCD displays with large digits for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots and MFDs.
- Built-in transducer connections simplify installation.
- Small form factor saves space at the helm without sacrificing features.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Screen Size: 3.7"
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Instrument Function: Speed
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.7 lbs
- UPC: 723193730836
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Faria Newport SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge - 100 to 250 F 
Faria Temperature Sender - 1/4" NPT Thread 
Faria Oil Pressure Sender - 1/8" (NPTF American 80 PSI) Dual Standard [SD0025]
Faria Chesapeake White SS 5" Speedometer - 60 MPH (GPS)(Studded)